Thursday, November 15, 2012

growing up

OMGGGGG ive been wanting to blog for sooooo long already and i dont know how to cause of the blogger thingy but now its solved for the time being! :D well until my quota is really up again in which i guess i have to change to another blog again :( but i like my blog url. anyways yea if really up again then i will change to another blog lah, OMG this shows that i post too many pics already XD HAHA but i dont care i will still post more pics lah :P hehehe yea going through my pics posted in this blog, looking at how much weight i gained now and the people whom i used to call mine makes me cherish all the memories i have. and really really just miss those times, especially high school times when things are not this complicated. UGH dont let me start on the whole story again. anyways, been going out so much lately, my wallet is really beginning to burn. like seriously, i think i need to learn to say no to people. yeap. 


anyways im gonna start with vain pics! :)

 so me and Lawrence decided to head to Midvalley to hang and all. well basically he decided it and we were sien of pyramid so yea. BUT I HAD SO MUCH FUN AND IT FELT LIKE A DATE CAUSE I BARELY HAD TO PAY FOR ANYTHING :O hehe i know i sound kiasu and all but seriously, its like Lawrence had this privilege thing so most of the things were buy one free one :O i was seriously a happy girl! :D mine you, if you have this idea that both of us are dating then you are so wrong friend. i go out with practically almost everyone whether guy or girl. HAHA sounds so wrong but yea. and he went back the next day to JB already and he promised he would bring me out to partttaaay and playyyy ;) went to Plan B to eat, a lot of very good comments about the place, not bad lah but we should have ordered breakfast. oh well :) really recommend the place!
we went to watch TED also and then had this and then had Starbucks. yesss i was a happy fat girl :)

had to take three times cause he didnt like it. LOL
then rushed back to pyramid for huddle meeting with the girls which no one tole me it was 8 instead of 6 :( yea anyways many of my friends accompanied  me so i wasnt feeling sad or anything. BTW my leader, Jade was going to Melbourne for the holidays as well so yea ;)
one of huddle girls folded. 
so jade ordered this and we all shared! like seriously, it was passed around for everyone XD oh oh! BTW we had dinner in Delicious :) not bad lah also the place. all these places that i talk about quite pricey lah. haha but desert is good! 


church ;)
if you follow me in Insta, you would have known that i was kidnapped by my friends and ended up in Klang to eat Bah Kut teh. HAHA im serious, i didnt even know where we were and heading to and just sat in the car, trying hard to not fall asleep. LOL but food was good and we went to watch Skyfall and played bowling as well. oh oh, this was after my Bio paper on Monday :) then i rushed back to watch another movie with le housemate :)



we were so desperate to bowl, we bought H&M socks. like seriously. haha


wasnt a good day for bowling for me. missed all the pins and ended with a broken nail. 
then on Tue was hanging out with Eric! oh gosh so so busy. yess and more money burned :(
he promised to take me to Chilis in Empire so we did. and the food is good :) just by looking at it, hmmmm i feel like eating again. haha yesss quite pricey as well.
again if you follow me in Insta you would know this is my THIRD time this week in Tong Pak Fu :D 
okay we had to take this pic more than three times but i lazy to post and edit and OF COURSE it wasnt me who didnt like the pic XD

now before all of you start to judge me and say that im bloody rich going around places to eat expensive food, im not so dont judge. dont tell me you people dont eat these kind of food and dont go out. i just choose who i want to go out with and all. so yea. oh yea btw three days straight i went to three different malls which ive never been to. HAHA the next one will be the other post! :D


things are so complicated right now i just wanna go home and hide from all of this. UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment