Sunday, November 4, 2012

its gonna be me you and the dance floor

alright im gonna be a nice girl and blog again! im afraid i will forget what it was like yesterday and just start complaining how depress i am for my papers next week. LOL yes i know right XD haha and i always think of so many things to blog about but i always forget everytime! anyways i have a little time before church so yea ;) and some more im a little lazy and brain dead.

trick oh treats. i think its like that XD
 
went to Homes on Friday yooooo :D ate nasi lemak again. LOL btw i always get picked up by my Homes leader which is Evan. but last Friday i got the chance to really talk to him since im the only one hes picking up. hes a very special person you can ever meet. hes so young but he has wisdom like an old man's, maybe even more. people have told me hes very experienced and all but i must admit hes a very good leader. things that he says, wow seriously hits you in the gut. so deep, so painful yet so true. he was telling me about his work (hes a lecturer) and i can see the way he sees things is very different from a normal person. he doesnt get frustrated easily, hes very observant and hes just very very wisdomful? haha but hes very childish as well. LOL how is that possible? haha like one time he asked me whether i wanted to be a teacher and i said no cause i have no patience in teaching and all. and he straightly told me its cause im very good at that thing thats why. its like for me its easy to get it but for another is harder so i wont understand why they dont get it. i was like :O makes very good sense. LOL btw hes getting married next year! but im not gonna be here :(
 check this out! :D hehehe so the story goes like this. on friday, my friend asked me and another friend whether we could help out during BCCP (Big Campus Christmas Production) which was last night. she needed help with the backstage wardrobe. so yea but i promised Eric that i would accompany him to BCCP since he wants to sit front row to see someone (ehem ehem) so yea. and he basically rejected every request for help as well. LOL so i told him and ended both of us helping out also. LOL but yesterday was really WOW. woke up at 8 and found out that my friend is coming to pick me up at 9 then rushed then went to rehearsal. OMG rehearsal was HECTIC. so many clothes, shoes and accessories to remember on which actress. OMG and the main actress which was PATRICIA :D had like to change 8 or 9 times? LOL with different shoes okay. and have to remember the mics and all. so yea it was hectic behind stage and fun as well. super hectic until its so funny. LOL and i met so many new people, im sooooo happpyyyyyy :DDDD hehehe and then practice ended at 2.30, rushed back to print the script and buy the tickets( canned food) then shower and all then rushed back to church! OMGGGG so tiring and hungry. i didnt even get to eat anything until this morning. LOL

check out the cast and crew of the production ;) oh btw, they only started practicing one month ago and it was so good! i didnt really watch it but i heard very good comments ;)
those wearing thick make up are the cast obviously :) i really wished my friends got the chance to see the production but its okay the right time will come :) OMGGGG sunway lagoon just let out fireworks. yea like 10 in the morning? like WHATTTTTTTT. LOL

 btw we also took polaroids! :DDDDD i loveeeeee POLAROIDS :DDDD heheh our homies took like 5 but i only took mine. sorry i was rushing back yesterday XD

 sorry for the horrible pic. tired. haha constipated look. everyone last night was touching my hair it was so weird. LOL and they say like WOW so nice and longggggg. i was like NOOOOOOOOOO its sucks. it gets stuck EVERY WHERE. like EVERY WHERE OKAY. LOL


off to church! wish me the best for tmr and wed and thur! imma so nervous and dead cause i didnt touch anything yesterday! :((( i trust in you God

great song :) brings tears to my eyes every time.

TURN TO YOU - Hallelujah Project
LYRICS:


My soul finds rest in You God alone
My rock of safety the one I depend on
I won't be shaken, I will stand firm in You alone

My mind finds peace in You God alone
You're my salvation the one I depend on
I won't be shaken, I will stand firm in You alone

My focus is Jesus
Who's the Alpha and Omega
All my hopes are found in You, Jesus
Who will never disappoint, or fail, or let me down

Jesus, who's the everlasting answer
All my hopes are found in You, Jesus
Who will never disappoint, nor fail, nor let me down


For You have no equal
Your name is supreme
In all You are righteous
I turn to You again, again


_______________________________________________________________________
erm so yea i got back from church and i just remembered what i needed to blog about. haha erm today's message was really good. Ps Kenneth is finally back :) he was saying that we all grow through tests, even him. then he mentioned that through every test, we get stronger. nobody gets tested then get demoted and people always gets tested in what they already know. so when we are tested, we have two choice, whether to react or respond. what everyone always does is react which is always linked to the past. digging out what has already happened and not helping with the damage and maybe making it worse. what we should do is respond in which we have the future thought about in our minds. then we can live with clean hands and pure hearts. its like he said that the world is always judging. and what the world needs the last is judging but the most is love. if everyone stops judging and expecting then all the misunderstandings, anger, hurt, broken relationships, brokenness which screws up everyone will be less.
wow so true and hits you inside right? wrote so few notes but lesson learned deep inside.

"degree is what everyone has, our destiny is what we live. sometimes destiny is higher than degress." Ps. Kenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment