Thursday, November 1, 2012

view of the town

alright its the time of the week again! :D i love wednesdays now cause it always feels like the end of the week ;) done with physics paper 3! :D i didnt blog yesterday cause so many things came up last minute yesterday and i was only able to come back at night! XD LOL well i did my best for physics, i swear, i did all the past years (another feeling of being released from prison) and read notes and met up with lecturers. BUT WHY PHYSICS PAPER DONT TREAT ME GOOD?? :( after the paper i was emo the whole way until my friends asked me whether i wanted to eat ice cream. and then i was :DDDD again XD LOL its the 31st btw yesterday! sooooo you all know what 31st-s means..... BASKIN ROBINS DAY :D and somemore, it was Halloween ;) and and i miss my mommy and daddy! :( even now when my dad calls, he stills wet his eyes :( its okay, another one half month to go! :D

finally tried the samurai burger! :D haha i dont really remember how it tastes like now. sorry! but i think its good lah ;))) HAHA
went out with Homies again on saturday night to eattttt PORK :P i was so happy! haha if you know me, i have malay housemates so basically i live like a malay food wise :) btw my friend was playing with my phone app so the pic wasnt by me. LOL
 heres my food! PORK BURGER :D ohhh this place is a new place in SS15 i think ;) i think the place is called Hungry Hodges. not bad lah so if you guys are near, go check out the place ;) oh yea, before the dinner, my Homes leader called me, but i was sleeping so i didnt pick up. and i literally forgot about it until the dinner cause i woke up rushing. MY GOSH then i called her and all, she was worried about  me hanging out with Homies. LOL and then the next morning i saw her, she was being  nice like normal until i found out that she was actually robbed that morning of PORK day. OMMGGGGG i felt so gulity! :((( 

feel free to drool ;P
 oh yea, my housemate went to BIGBANG concert when i was having pork. LOL i was like trying to contact her the whole time but she ignored me. LOL and she bought me souvenirs ;) she said the concert was really really good :( didnt get to go. so sad. butt i was in the same country as TOP :DDDDD HEHEHEHE
yeap, the post wouldnt be complete without selcas. HAHA as usual, church day ;)

 errr so yea had even more meals with Eric and Lawrence and all. BTW i went to popular cause my friend wanted to get something for her Halloween party, and i found out that popular is having sales! *i was running around dancing inside my mind. LOL so cheappppp and i bought 3 books ;) use a lot of money yesterday as well :( UGHHH 

instagram, "forgot how great it was to be drown in this world" ;) i was in heaven!

 one of the meals with Lawrence ;) i had so many meals this week with Eric i lazy post. HAHA 
 how can  you forget BAKINS ROBIN DAYYYYY :D i went three times yesterday with 3 different people. LOL 
i got some Halloween treats! :D i feel so loved! :D surprised as well XD
 xoxo

alright, next week is war cause i have 3 papers! and got Homes and BCCP this week :O ACTSSSCITED! :D having lunch with Eric and Lawrence again! :D this blogger thing so small already. HAHA

i used to hate it here, but im having a hard time leaving here now. with all my church friends being so nice. i cannot imagine how the separation would be like next year.

"we have to crossover spiritually and emotionally first before crossing over physically. especially for people who lives in the past, must move forward or stuck in between. the future will always be better than the past, so we cannot remain in the past". ~`Elder Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment