Sunday, November 18, 2012

not my will, but His be done

 im here to blog againnnn ;) this shows how long of the break between papers i have :( but im gonna start studying like mad again later on. *coughs doubt that will happen. HAHA anyways yea been saving and saving lately, declining all offers out to makan and trying to loose some fats. need to loose A LOT. yesss i can do this! :D haha anyways been spending more time with le housemate cause shes leaving this Friday :(((( whos gonna accompany me go makan? or go shopping in pyra? :(((( AWWWWW :'(

if you know me, you would know that i HATE instant noodles. like seriously i hate it with all my will. yeap but there are some times when you just need to suck it up and save and eat less to survive :( but this instant noodle not bad lah, the korean type one :) haha if youre wondering, yea i use only hot water to soak the noodles then use another volume of hot water for the soup. no cooking!
oh yea, yesterday i accompanied my house go buy custom made bracelets! :D in this shop in pyramid (they also have a branch in paradigm), its called VINTAGE ;) super uber cool shop okay, with lots of cool stuff and you can custom made anything from earrings to necklace to bracelets to phone chains to key chains. seriously, i fell in love at first sight when my friend brought me there :) sorry for the blurry pics, i curi curi take lah. im helping to promote the shop! :D seriously nice lah ;)))

 nice righttttt :OOO a chance for you to be creative as well! :D
 was suppose to do one with Chung :( but busy and all and im broke now as well. sighhh. oh well but i must do one with her ASAP :D 
 i was telling my housemate that i hope someone buys this for me. *coughs coughs hint hint. HAHA then i said like if i have a boyfriend who is so thoughtful and knows what i like and designs one super sweet chain for me i will be sooooooo in love with him! :DDD
 so yea, if you get like 6 charms, you get the chain free :) my housemate bought like 3 mannnnn :))) HAHA
 HAHAHAHAH this is practically what i do everytime before church to check whether my eye liner is balance. HAHA
 what post is complete without my vainness? :DDD hehe
 the second pic with my housemate :((( cause shes leaving so we promise each other to take nice pics together :( shes pretty right? ;) OMGGG my face looks so BIG next to hers =.=
 this is the result if you selca with polaroid XD haaha oh yea theres this other new shop i found out in pyramid that sells the CHEAPEST polaroid films ever! OMGGGGG YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE IT. haha but too bad im so broke now buttttt im gonna get some before i go back! :D chung, remind me when i see you the next time. i wanna bring you there! :D


im soooo excited cause BCCP is coming back!!! :DDD yessss now im gonna invite everyone to it! :DDD hehe everyone, keep your calendar free in dec cause im gonna ask you! :D

and and HOME IS LESS THAN A MONTH! *celebrates!

"Stop praying for the sower and the seed but pray for good ground and soil." Ps Kenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment